Friday, February 8, 2008

KISS LOVE SMS

Never ask for a kiss take one,
Never ask for a hug give one,
Never ask do you love me,
say ilove you,
Never say you r my life,
say i live just for you

Love is possible after friendship but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death later nothing can be cured….!!!

I’m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings,
scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears.
Don’t throw me after use but
when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U.

Life is 4 living, I Live 4 U.
Songs r 4 singing, I Sing 4 U.
Love is 4 caring, I Care 4 U.
Angels r 4 keeping, Can I keep U…?

Sweetheart! u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true, here’s a wish 4 my darling… may all your dreams come true & i wish u a very happy birthday. with lots of love and kisses… from a heart that beats…just 4 you by me

I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me, Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
its YOU my love.

Jane kis baat ki mujhko saza deta hai,
meri hasti hui ankhon ko rula deta hai,
Ek muddat se khabar bhi nahi teri,
koi is tarah bhi kya apne Pyar ko bhula deta hai.

Ik ajnabi se najane kyun mujha pyar hai,
Inkar kar ka bhi muj ko ikrar hai,
Us ko pana
Shaid meri kismat main nahi,
Najane phir bhi har mor par usi ka intazar hai
Waqt ki andhi main tufan badal jate hain,
Zindagi ki rahon main INSAN badal jatey hai,
Badalta nahi PYAAR kabhi,
Pyar karne wale INSAN badal jate hai

Kisses blown are kisses wasted. kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. kisses spread germs and germs are hated. but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated

what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!

Kissing you baby is my dream. I am strawberry & you are the cream. Handle me gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme!
A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.a kiss is not a kiss unless its with tongues.so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga
If luvin' was aginst the law,and kissin' was a crime,i would gladly spend my life with u,in prison doin' time.
What is Kiss? Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion, that will lead to further penetation,in fast acceleration that will build the next generation
The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!

I've been thinking about u and me..if we were alone how it would be..I would kiss u all over till ur feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!

No comments: